The Wisconsin Rapids Area Convention & Visitors Bureau (WRACVB) wants you to help us Capture the Community! We encourage visitors and residents to submit photos that they believe capture the Wisconsin Rapids area. Each photo submitted has the chance to be used in various WRACVB publications, on VisitWisRapids.com, and on our social media pages to promote the Wisconsin Rapids area as a destination. Who knows your photo could be chosen for the cover of our Visitors Guide or a featured snapshot which could include your photo’s story! We are looking for photos that represent all four seasons. Some ideas for photos are events, recreational activities, landmarks, nature, and attractions. Photos that showcase people having fun and participating in community activities are preferred. An entry form must be submitted with each photo. If you were a visitor, where would you go? Grab your camera and become a tourist in your own town!
1. Anyone is eligible to enter the contest, however the photos must be taken in the Wisconsin Rapids area which includes: Babcock, Biron, Cranmoor, Grand Rapids, Kellner, Nekoosa, Pittsville, Port Edwards, Rome, Rudolph, Vesper and Wisconsin Rapids.
2. Photos must NOT feature the intellectual property of others (i.e. a registered trademark) and must be in good taste.
3. Entries must be received no later than November 1, 2018 to be eligible for use in the 2019 Wisconsin Rapids Area Visitors Guide.
4. Photos must be submitted by e-mail to Morgan Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org and be high resolution/high quality photo in jpeg form.
5. All photos must be submitted with a complete entry form. Entry forms can either be mailed or submitted electronically via e-mail or our website.
6. All entries become the property of the Wisconsin Rapids Area Convention & Visitors Bureau and will not be returned.
7. The Wisconsin Rapids Area Convention & Visitors Bureau reserves the right to crop and edit photos.
8. Photo credit is not guaranteed for all uses of image by Wisconsin Rapids Area Convention & Visitors Bureau.
9. Contest entrants agree to all the rules and regulations set forth and by the decisions made by Wisconsin Rapids Area Convention & Visitors Bureau.
10. The Wisconsin Rapids Area Convention & Visitors Bureau is not responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect information and reserves the right to suspend or cancel the contest without notice.
Contact Morgan Simon at (715) 422-4650 or e-mail email@example.com